Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guide to buying fibreglass body kits bodykits on ebay

Being one of the first selling a range of body styling panels on ebay a few years back. I have see this category on ebay grow from a few hundred to thousands. I have come across most of the fibreglass car panels available on ebay for your hot hatch, so I thought i would write up a little assistance for when you buy.
You can group most of the sellers and their items into a few of the following categories, so lets check them out.
One Layer Bandits
One coating of fibreglass mat. All fibreglass, general use, car panels should be made with 2 layers of 450 or equivalent. I have had many a customer bring me a cheap copy of PSG combat 2 kit to me to fit and its not been any thicker than paper. NO STRENGTH AT ALL. I can name a few companies which do this and sell them cheap on ebay, so be aware and use one of the golden rules, ask the seller if not sure about anything!!!
THINGS TO WATCH OUT!! Too cheap, too thin??? Ask

Orignal From: Guide to buying fibreglass body kits bodykits on ebay

No comments: