Sunday, August 16, 2009

CLCARS SMARTALFA AUTOLUSSO BEWARE

This is just a short intro into what may become something of an online diary of the problems I have had with this seller.
A bit of background, I bought a mercedes 320cdi estate 'V' reg from the seller CLCARS, that is their ebay name, their business is called 'SmartAlfa' or 'AutoLusso' or 'Beacon Automotive Ltd'.
The car was described fully and their feedback was good so I trusted it and bid for and won the car unseen.
When I went to collect the car a few minor problems (broken foglight, rust on a door, etc) were noted and a minor financial reduction was made in the price to compensate.
As the car has a full service history, according to the listing, and the computer in the car said it was due a 'B' Service I took it straight to a Merc Dealer for the service, and about 1 hour later I got a call from them asking me when I had crashed the car!!!!!!!
They detailed that the car has a damage to the

Orignal From: CLCARS SMARTALFA AUTOLUSSO BEWARE

No comments: