Sunday, August 23, 2009

Buyer BEWARE OF Porschecarspares SELLER ON EBAY

I was recently unfortunate enough to trade with the above seller on eBay. He advertised a Smart car Passion coupe for sale describing it as being in excellent condition. Two days later it broke down and needed an engine overhaul. He trades from Altricham, Manchester and sells cars and car memorabilia. He even advertises himself as breaking down smart cars for sale!On finding out the car had a problem, I immediately got in touch with him and let him know that I would appreciate him collecting his broken down 03 reg smart and being the unscrupulous seller he is he accused me of spoiling it and wanting to scam him. He then said there was no way I would get my money back.PayPal were of no use at all but eBay have been fantastic and even said they would help if it gets to court which it has. The scammer has changed his post box address so that the courts could not get a hold of him, but the court has ruled in my favour.I would not wish anyone to go through this as he is spoiling eBay's reputation. It is sellers like these we must expose.I hope this guide has been useful, my advise always check a car before parting with your money as there are some scammers out there.

Orignal From: Buyer BEWARE OF Porschecarspares SELLER ON EBAY

No comments: