Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chrysler Grand Voyager

Reasons why a Grand Voyager is the car you have when you finally realise you need a people carrier and your dreams of Ferarris have gone !
Recently I decided that after having 3 kids all under 3 that the Jeep and the Volvo V70 we owned were just not man enough for the amount of regalia you have with 3 kids. Sure, the kids fitted in, just, but try ading a double push chair, carry cot and luggage for a couple of weeks away and you need a truck !
So, begrudgingly at may age ( Only just 40 ) decided that the time had come to get a people carier.
Looking at the cars available there are only two that provide the flexibility and practicality needed. The Grand Voyager and the Toyota Previa. As most of the Previas seem to be called Lucida or Emina and have come from some Tsunami hit area of the Eastern World so this left me with the Voyager.
Exhaustive searching on E-Bay found me a 1998 rand Voyager 3.3V6. Now at this point let me mention ful economy. A colleage at work had the latest GV with a 2.8CRD engine. Much to his annoyance, I get more to the gallon than he does from my V6 petrol. And the fuel is cheaper !
Now the reason for this guide. WHAT A CAR !! I never thought I would wax lyrical about a people carrier but this thing is superb. For

Orignal From: Chrysler Grand Voyager

No comments: