Saturday, September 12, 2009

parksidecarriages123 car dealers


BE CAREFUL
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ IT COULD SAVE YOU MONEY
I placed a deposit on a car with this garage, The car was being sold with 47,000 Miles and Full Service History and a stamped service book, maybe brought on eBay. The car was less than 3 years old and one company owner. So should have been ok. However I am naturally suspicious so..
I had seen the log book of the car when viewing so know the car had come from HSBC, with a couple of calls I found out that HSBC sell a lot of cars through Blackbushe Car auctions. Armed with the number plate of the car I called blackbushe to find out the details of the car. I asked 2 questions
Was the car sold with service history? and What was the mileage on the car when it went through the auction?
The answers, No history was provided with the car and 105,578 miles. Now the car was being sold with 60,000 miles less on it
I went back to the dealer with the email I had received from BCA, I'd asked for a confirmation email and a copy of the advert, Worth taking a print of the advert so you have reference if the advert is removed
The manager gave me my deposit back without comment, A sign of guilt maybe.
This is a warning to everyone, Be Very careful of this company
Parkside Carriages, 74 to 76 Pinner Green, Rickmansworth Road, Pinner, HA5 2AB 020 8429 8606
For reference the car was a FORD FIESTA ZETEC Registration YR55 OYA, This car will come up HPI clear as it was not due an MOT, This car has done over 105,000 miles and not 47,000 miles. Feel free to check this if you wish just call BCA car auctions on 0845 600 66 44 and quote the number plate.
This also shows up a failing in the HPI system, if I had not been suspicious and done a little digging, 3 phone calls, I would have never found this out and once the car had gone for it's first mot no one would have known.
This dealer advertises on Auto Trader and eBay
This garage has been reported to and is being looked into by trading standards

Orignal From: parksidecarriages123 car dealers

No comments: