Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jerry J Sharell. Should I avoid him forever?

I like Jerry Sharell & want to meet him someday. I saw photos on his Myspace. I noticed there are differences between us. He's been on tv many times. Jerry's singing voice has been and is wonderful. I've never been on tv,can't sing,dance,do gymnastics.I never did theater. He can play the keyboard/synthesizer well,unless he fake played. I can't play an instrument. I've never tasted a Vanilla Lemon Drop. Have people on here met Jerry S?I know he's gay & don't care. I want to be able to talk to him about at least 1 thing,if we meet. That's all. I've heard "Summer Rain". I tried to like it. We can't talk about it. There are similarities. We like the Janet Jackson video "Allright",the songs "Guilty" and another song. Are those enough? I think about opposites sometimes. If I meet him,I might get sad,cry and I won't be happy. Myself is the last thing I should be,if I see him or hear his voice. Trust me. What if I have a panic attack near him? For now,I never want to look at that guy.

No comments: