Sunday, July 6, 2008

buyer says piece arrived broken-what to do?

don't know if this is the right place, but I need some info for the future. I sold quite a few pieces to different buyers. All who received and left feedback have said it arrived perfectly. This on buyer says the piece arrived in a million pieces. Says I wrapped it in newpaper. I did not. All pieces were wrapped in bubble wrap then surrounded with styrofoam. She chose not to get insurance as others did just in case. I already refunded her money, didn't want the hassle. But what would you do? I need some advice from experts. I'm just a "small timer". And since we can't leave negative feedback anymore, I don't know what else to do. I really think she is lying based on the way she described the packaging. Either that, or someone got into the package in transit. Any help would be appreciated.

No comments: