Thursday, April 26, 2012

Invicta Zeus Bolt and The Invicta S1 Bracelet Watchs

Hello Again: I'm going to gives KoDo's to Invicta for the watch's I'm about to write about, now I'm no expert on watch's but I know
what I like and what fits.
First the Invicta S1 stainless steel bracelet watch. A watch that is a little heavy but not so much as to get in the way of movement when
working around the house. I'll let Invicta tell you about all the tech in the watch. a great design for a mans watch, and easy to wear.


Now we get to the watch that I saw on You Tube, I knew of the design, because I owned the first Invicta Bolt when it first come
out, I didn't like it on, it was was all wrong on my wrist- (it didn't work for me) but a great looking watch, then I saw the Invicta
Zeus Bolt, I had to try it, but price was a big concern at the time - (there was no price set) there is more to the story but I'm not
going there. I got the watch and I said wow and I said wow again, I was in aw! Now this is a BIG watch and HEAVY too.

But it fit's like a GLOVE no more like a pair of vintage Lizard shoes by STETSON. (remember them) Again I'll let Invicta tell
you about all the tech in the watch but I do know it took 18 months from start to finish for each watch. Watch the video on
u-tube, again all I can say is wow! All stainless steel with stainless steel cable on the watch and in the bracelet-wow!


The one I own is 3 tone steel - polished - matted - brushed in stainless color, the picture shows black cable design with black push
buttons with black cable in the bracelet. To me it's a great design and very modest price for a watch of this type. WOW!

Invicta does a very good job of keeping prices low and giving you would class design in a watch and I understand they are
going to add diamonds to the the next Zeus design - WOW!

No comments: